Thursday, January 1st, 2003 - Recipe for a Good YearGoals for 2003
1. Lose 30 pounds by Wiscon/ end of summer. That is, get into shape and back into some of my foxier clothes.
2. Write a novel, dammit.
3. Get all my many health concerns addressed and hopefully put to bed. Dental can be an exception (due to expense).
4. Get married or start planning seriously to get married soon.
5. Figure out how to save money/ make more money (freelance writing).
6. Move somewhere cheaper, where a big fiction sale might mean 2 months of rent instead of part of one.
7. Get into grad school.
7b. Get a new job -- substitute teaching or something that doesn't exacerbate my RSI (in case goal 7 is out of my control) so I can accomplish #2, #8, #9 & #11.
8. Write more stories -- 12 would be great, but I'll settle for 6 (one every other month seems reasonable).
9. Actually finish a collab with Tim.
10. Spend more time with my other friends. (Actually get Susan to hang out more often, follow up when Todd and I say we should hang out. Do things with Holly. Call Kellie & Brian more often. Etc.)
11. Make 2 more pro sales and get into SFWA.
12. Support Tim in making his own goals.
13. Make more art & actually have a table at Wiscon's art show this year. Also, do more sewing.
14. Go to World Fantasy.
15. Eat better. Make Tim eat better, too, gosh darnit.
Exercise Log:End of the year shagging.
Writing log:La la la.
In the Shade of You nominated in the long poem category for the Rhysling and will be reprinted in the 2002 Rhysling Anthology!
"How to Suck" reprinted in From Porn to Poetry: Clean Sheets Celebrates the Erotic Mind
|Previous | Next|
List of Entries for this Month | Journal Index | Cafe Rambleflower