All marriages are arranged. The groom is 5-10 years older to assure male
New Guinea bride in preparation for marriage.-Mary Cosh Squares of Islington
GUIDELINES FOR THE SAMBIA MALE
- restrict frequency of intercourse and take the
- ingest special leaves to strengthen stomach and
- after coitus:
- chew redwood bark to cleanse mouth
- or keep bark or red seed in mouth so not to swallow
- place spearmint in the nose to prevent inhalation
of women's smell
- clean fingernails; clean hands with nettles
- plunge legs in cold mud
- eat leaves for milk sap ingestion to restore
Indian birth control poster (tamil)
Birth control would bring unbridled gratification.
Every woman of childbearing age should have a child about once in two years.
-Mary Scharlieb, The Control of Parenthood , London 1920
The male has a wet-nursing responsibility
Man's role in the care and feedng of his wife
was that of mother feeding a child.
-Havelock Ellis' association of erectile nipple to erectile penis, 1913.
William Carlos Williams' imagery in his diary relates woman's nipple to
a little penis.
-State University of New York at Buffalo
*Psychic union of opposites with the
sea of renewal arising from virgin's milk
-Stolcius de Stolcenberg, Viridarium chymicum 1624
Hitler and Goebbels with family -Rodina
A warrior heightened image of masculinity surrounded by weak woman and
child.-George F. Mosse 1996 Image of Man
Male Marriage Updates