HISTORIC FIGURES AND BELIEFS
1. Luther (1483-1546) The authority of the husband is the glory of
2. Carlyle (1795-1881) His theory of hero and hero worship reinforced germanic
ideology and the Hitler myth.
3. Darwin (1809-1882) There are two roads open to man: add gray cells to
the cranium until superman status is reached or degenerate by squandering
his vital essence.
4. Freud (1856-1939) Boy identification role learning has little to do
with the relationship with a father. What is significant is the denial
of affective relationship with their mother. -Freud
5. Jung (1875-1961) To achieve manhood men must conquer the feminine,
their "Jewish anima".
6. Hemingway (1898-1961) Great men have daughters because they are
unwilling to spend their vital essence.
Next (Science )